A New, Exclusive, Invitational Regional Health Policy Summit
The ISPOR Latin America Regional Health Policy Summit is an exclusive, invitational event that convenes key healthcare stakeholders, such as payers, academicians, researchers, patient representatives, technology producers, etc to debate key health policy issues and challenges in Latin America.
The Regional Health Policy Summit offered a full day of thought-provoking discussions where stakeholders from the public and private sectors convened, networked and exchanged ideas to improve healthcare decisions in the region. This Regional Health Policy Summit was held on 11 September 2019 in Bogotá, Colombia.
Future Policy Summits will be opened on an invitational basis only for both nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
Down load a PDF of the summit program here.
ISPOR Latin America Regional Health Policy Summit Advisors:
- Lizbeth Acuña Merchán , MBA, MSc – Colombia
- Federico Augustovski , MD, MSc, PhD - Argentina
- Cesar Cruz Santiago , MSc, PhD, MD - México
- Ramiro Gilardino, MD, MSc - U.S.A
- Aurelio Mejía, MSc - Colombia
- Ariosto Matus Perez, MPA, MSc - México
- Lucila Rey Ares, MD, MSc - Argentina
- Hector Castro, MD, MSc, PhD – Washington, DC, USA
- Manuel Espinoza, MD, MSc, PhD – Santiago, Chile
- Jan Weinreich, PhD – Bazel, Switzerland
- Cuenta de Alto Costo, Colombia
- Colombian Hearth Foundation, Colombia (invited)
- Health Assessment Unit, Ministry of Health, Uruguay
- Institute for Clinical Effectiveness & Health Policy (IECS), Argentina
- Institute of Technology Assessment in Health, (IETS), Colombia
- Latin Society of Pulmonary Hypertension, USA
- Ministry of Health and Social Protection Colombia
- National Center of Technology Excellence in Health, CENETEC, Ministry of Health, Mexico
- National Commission of Health Technology assessment – Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Argentina
- National Commission for Technologies Incorporation (CONITEC), Ministry of Health of Brazil
- National Health Institute, Ministry of Health, Peru
- National Health Resources Fund, Uruguay