These resources are intended for moderators, speakers, discussion leaders, and discussants in Issue Panel, Workshop, Other Breakout Sessions, Spotlight, Podium, and Forum sessions.
If you are a poster presenter, please visit the Poster Resources page.
All Poster Presenters and Speakers must be registered to access the event. Register by 29 September to save 20% with ISPOR’s Early Bird registration rates! Please click here to learn more and register for ISPOR Europe 2022.
Friday, 23 September at 8am Eastern | Webinar: Developing Your ISPOR Europe 2022 Presentation (In-person and Virtual Sessions)
Thursday, 29 September | Deadlines:
- Early Bird Registration Cut-off
- Confirm your Participation
- Complete Speaker Agreement
- Submit Your Bio/Photo
Wednesday, 5 October | Deadline:
Friday, 7 October at 8am Eastern | Webinar: Delivering Your Virtual Presentation and Navigating the Virtual Platform (Virtual Sessions Only)
Friday, 14 October at 8am Eastern | Webinar: Let’s Get Ready to Present In-Person! (In-Person Sessions Only)
Friday, 21 October| Deadlines:
- Speaker Registration Deadline
- Upload Slide PPT to Orchestrate for Display in Virtual Event Platform
- Upload Slide PDF to ISPOR Speaker Center for Display in ISPOR Presentations Database
- Confirm you are using polling via Orchestrate, have polling questions embedded in your PPT
Tuesday, 1 November | ISPOR Europe 2022 Virtual Event Platform Opens
Sunday, 6 November – Wednesday, 9 November | ISPOR Europe 2022
The ISPOR Europe 2022 Speaker Guide covers basic program participation. This document is filled with reference information, helpful tips, and best practices to help you develop and deliver your presentation(s).
Have a question? We have an answer! This document lists our most frequently asked questions.
Q&A: A Guide for Success
A vital component to engaging sessions is the opportunity for the audience to participate in active discussion and Q&A. This guide provides questioning strategies to increase engagement and offers best practice tips to execute these strategies.
Presentation Upload Instructions
This guide provides instructions on uploading PDFs for inclusion within the virtual event platform, Orchestrate, as well as ISPOR Presentation Database.
This guide provides instruction, tips, and best practices for including and displaying polls in your in-person or virtual presentation.
Speaker Center - User Gateway – Through this portal speakers can upload presentation PDF files, submit a biography and headshot, and view session scheduling details.
- Zoom Download (Free Edition) — Virtual Live and On-Demand Session speakers, you may download Zoom and test sharing your camera, audio, and screen by using Zoom’s free edition. Please register at: https://zoom.us.