These resources are intended for accepted poster presenting authors. If you are a Speaker or Moderator of an Issue Panel, Workshop, Other Breakout Sessions, Spotlight, Podium, Case Study, and Forum session, please visit the Speaker Resources page.
- Friday, 16 September | Deadline: Last Day to Change Your Author Listing for Publication
- Thursday, 29 September | Deadline: Early-bird Registration Cut-off
- Friday, 30 September | Webinar: Poster Presenter Training
- Wednesday, 5 October | Deadlines:
- Housing Cut-off (for in-person presenters)
- Last Day to Change Your Delivery Format (In-person vs. Virtual) and Receive a Refund
- Friday, 21 October| Deadlines:
- Upload Poster PDF and Audio Recording (MP3) to Orchestrate for Display in Virtual Event Platform
- Upload Poster PDF in Speaker Center for Display in ISPOR Presentation Database
- Presenting Author Registration Deadline
- Last Day to Change Your Presenting Author
- Note: changes sent to ISPOR after 16 September will not be reflected in the Value in Health publication
- Last Day to Withdrawal Your Abstract
If you do not upload your pdf and/or register by this date, your poster will be withdrawn and will not be eligible for presentation and publication.
- Tuesday, 1 November | ISPOR Europe 2022 Virtual Platform Opens
- Sunday, 6 November – Wednesday, 9 November | ISPOR Europe 2022
In-person and Virtual Poster Guide
The ISPOR Europe 2022 Poster Guide covers for developing, uploading and presenting your poster both in-person and virtually. Orchestrate log-in information will be provided to presenting authors separately.
Presentation Upload Instructions
This guide provides instructions on uploading PDFs for inclusion within the virtual event platform, Orchestrate, as well as ISPOR Presentation Database. The deadline to upload posters is 21 October.
In-Person Poster Information
This quick guide provides more detailed information concerning poster board dimensions as well as poster layout and sizing.
Virtual Board Preview and Virtual Event Platform Networking Features
This quick guide provides more detailed information concerning virtual poster pages and virtual event platform networking features, particularly for virtual poster presenters.
Poster Presenter FAQ
Have a question? We have an answer! This document lists our most frequently asked questions.
ISPOR Europe 2022 Poster Presenter Checklist
Need help getting organized for ISPOR Europe 2022? Download this helpful checklist so you can keep track of your conference action items!
Poster Presenter Badges
Download digital badges that you can display proudly on your social media platforms, email signature, website, etc. In-person poster presenters, you will receive your official ISPOR Europe 2022 when you check-in onsite.
- Speaker Center - User Gateway – Through this portal speakers can upload presentation PDF files, submit a biography and headshot, and view session scheduling details. Access Here
- Marketing Kit - Our design team has created a Marketing Kit to help promote your participation in ISPOR Europe 2022. Access Here