The Virtual ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020 -- Next Generation Healthcare in Asia Pacific: Where Technology Meets Patients to Improve Care, was held virtually, 14 – 16 September. All registered attendees have access to the session recordings through 30 October. Slide presentations will be available (subject to speaker approval) at the ISPOR Presentation Database and on the Virtual ISPOR 2020 Program page beginning 1 November.
|Full Time Students/Patient Representative||$105 ||$155|
ISPOR Payment Policy
- Payment may be made by check, bank transfer (there is a USD $40 charge) or credit card.
- For bank transfers, please designate the registrants name and registration or invoice number.
- Payment must be received prior to the event start date.
- VISA, MasterCard, or American Express will be charged in US dollars. Account number and expiration date must be included.
- If payment is being made by your company, please make sure your name is indicated on the check stub or correspondence.
Attendee GuideClick here to download the Virtual ISPOR Asia Pacific 2020 attendee guide (PDF).
ISPOR Cancellation Policy
The cancellation date for the conference is Tuesday, 1 September 2020. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com by Tuesday, 1 September 2020. There is a $50.00 cancellation fee for requests received by Tuesday, 1 September 2020. There will be no refund for any cancellation requests after this date.
Registration and participation in ISPOR conferences, and other ISPOR in-person and virtual events, constitutes consent for ISPOR to communicate with you via email, mail, and conference app messaging to provide information about the conference and/or event.
ISPOR provides a privacy notice to describe how we collect, use, share, and otherwise process the personal data of individuals.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact a member of the ISPOR team:
For information about upcoming ISPOR conferences, publications, outcomes research, study results and more, visit us at www.ispor.org.