Will my conference registration fee be refunded?
Yes. The Society will refund 100% of your ISPOR 2020 registration fees and waive any cancellation processing fees that would typically apply. Registrants who canceled prior to this cancellation announcement will also have their processing fees refunded. This will be an automatic process with all registration-related refunds processed within 45 days.
Can I transfer my registration fees to a future ISPOR conference?
If you would like to receive a credit for your registration fees to use for a future ISPOR conference, please let us know by March 31st by emailing the Registration Team.
Will ISPOR refund exhibitor, sponsorship, and symposia fees?
Exhibitors and sponsors will have the option to either transfer their exhibit, symposia, and/or sponsorship (based on availability) to ISPOR 2021 that will be held May 15-19, 2021 in Montreal, Canada or to request a full refund. The ISPOR Exhibit/Sponsorship Team will contact current exhibitors, symposia hosts, and sponsors directly to discuss transfer options or refund processing. Please email the Exhibit/Sponsorship Team for any immediate and urgent questions.
When will ISPOR issue refunds?
Due to the high volume of refunds to be processed, ISPOR plans to have all fees refunded within 45 days.
How do I handle my hotel cancellation?
Conference registrants who have made hotel reservations must contact the hotel directly to cancel their hotel room reservations.
Individual Hotel Reservations:
- To cancel your individual reservation, visit the hotel booking site and select “Manage Existing Reservation.”
- The deadline to cancel your individual hotel reservation is Monday, April 13, 2020.
Group Hotel Reservations:
- To cancel your group reservation, please contact Disney Coronado Springs Resort Group Reservations Office at 407-939-4686. Assistance is available Monday-Friday 8:30AM to 6:00PM EDT and Saturday and Sunday 8:30AM to 5:00PM EDT.
What about airfare and other travel costs?
ISPOR is unable to refund fees for travel expenses. Many airlines have updated their change and/or refund policies in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Registrants who have made travel plans should contact their airline or travel agency directly. Invited speakers who have ISPOR 2020 reimbursement questions should contact their ISPOR staff liaison.
My abstract/proposal was accepted for presentation—what do I do now?
The ISPOR 2020 Content Team will be contacting all presenters by March 31st with more information on the options available.
- The Society is planning to proceed with publishing the accepted research abstracts in Value in Health. More information will follow on the actions needed for the continued publication of your abstract.
- ISPOR is developing alternative online programming options to deliver selected content from this conference and will be in contact with presenters to review available options and to collect their preferences.
- Please email the Conferences Team for any immediate and urgent questions.
Will the content planned for ISPOR 2020 be made available to conference attendees?
- Save the dates of May 18-19, 2020 as ISPOR is planning to provide virtual programming of selected content on those days.
- ISPOR is also actively working to provide online programming alternatives that offer innovative and interactive content delivery.
- The Society plans to announce this virtual content over the next few weeks. ISPOR is thoroughly committed to its mission and to serving its members and the broader healthcare audience, especially during the extraordinary global healthcare crisis that COVID-19 presents.
Questions regarding ISPOR 2020 not covered in this FAQ can be sent to ISPOR via email and a team member will respond as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience during this process. This webpage will be updated as additional information is available – please check back.