Why Attend ISPOR 2019?
ISPOR is recognized globally as the leading educational and scientific organization for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) and its use in healthcare decisions. Meet professionals in the health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) field, discuss the latest trends, and learn from the renowned experts, at ISPOR 2019 in New Orleans.
ISPOR 2019 will feature:
3 thought provoking Plenary Sessions
- The Dawn of Disruption in the Health Sector: Will Innovative Technologies Require Innovative Ways of Thinking? (Monday, May 20)
- Medical Device Innovation and Regulation: Turbocharged for Success? (Tuesday, May 21)
- Is Affordability Driving a Need to Revolutionize Drug Pricing? (Wednesday, May 22)
Offered in conjunction with ISPOR 2019 these are a series of 4- and 8-hour training courses, designed to enhance your knowledge and technique in 7 key topic areas (“Tracks”) related to health economics and outcomes research (HEOR). Short courses range in skill level from Introductory to Experienced. The short course offerings at ISPOR 2019 include 4 new courses that explore hot topics relating to value assessment, healthcare systems, health state utility, and real-world data analysis.
1800+ conference presentations
Including abstract poster presentations, abstract oral podium presentations, workshops, issue panels, forums, and symposia.
Save your seat at the Leading Global Conference for Health Economics and Outcomes Research.
The ISPOR scope and sphere of influence includes the international HEOR community of global leaders, policy makers, regulators, researchers, academicians, payers, patients, and patient groups. This multistakeholder group is invested in using science and research to make better health care decisions. The diversity in work environments and international scope of attendance provide excellent networking opportunities and stimulating discussions and debate.
- Learn about different and innovative applications in the conduct and use of HEOR.
- Engage with recognized global experts in the field.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Share your research and ideas with other ISPOR members in an open and objective environment.
- Stay current on emerging trends in healthcare.
- Advance your career by being an active participant (e.g., attend an ISPOR Short Course or network with recognized leaders in HEOR).