Poster Presentation Information
- All posters MUST follow the format below:
- Abstract title and authors (top area of board)
- Subtitles (should correspond to abstract submission)
- Illustrations, charts, tables, lettering, and drawings must be readable from a distance of at least 3 feet
- Poster should be vertical presentation ONLY
- The poster area (including floor) must remain clean and clear of tubes.
- If you wish to withdraw your abstract, the presenting author can log into their Speaker Center and select the abstract they wish to withdraw. This will lead to the editing module for that abstract, and the presenting author may elect to withdraw their poster from this webpage. Please note, the presenting will be the only person with access to this editing module in Speaker Center; all authors should speak with their presenting author in order to complete this request.
- You are encouraged to upload your poster presentation to the ISPOR Scientific Presentations Database, an electronic database of over 42,000 research abstracts presented at ISPOR Meetings/Congresses/Conferences since 1998. For more information on submitting your presentation, please visit ISPOR Scientific Presentations Database.
Centre Convencions Internacional Barcelona (CCIB)
- All presenters are required to register for this meeting. You may register online at www.ispor.org. Register by Tuesday, 25 September 2018 for discounted rates
- For hotel reservations and additional hotel information, visit the Venue Information.
For additional information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.