Podium Presentation Information
- Podium presentations are grouped with presentations of similar content in a one-hour session.
- Each podium presentation is scheduled for 15 minutes. You will have 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for questions and discussion. It is important that you do not exceed a total of 15 minutes.
- A projector, laptop computer, slide changer, laser pointer, and screen will be provided in the session room.
- Please arrive at your session room at least 15 minutes before the session begins to prepare for the presentation. If necessary, an ISPOR staff member will assist presenters in loading slides to the laptop. A moderator will facilitate the session.
- You are encouraged to submit your slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint format through the Speaker Center by Friday, 2 November 2018. Presentations received by this date will be available for review in the Speaker Ready Room and pre-loaded onto the computer in the session room. If you are unable to submit your presentation by this date, you will also be able to upload your final version in the Speaker Ready Room. All presentations uploaded in the Speaker Ready Room up to 30 minutes prior to the session will be pre-loaded onto the computer in the session room.
- If you wish to withdraw your abstract, the presenting author can log into their Speaker Center and select the abstract they wish to withdraw. This will lead to the editing module for that abstract, and the presenting author may elect to withdraw their poster from this webpage. Please note, the presenting will be the only person with access to this editing module in Speaker Center; all authors should speak with their presenting author in order to complete this request.
- You are encouraged to upload your podium presentation to the ISPOR Scientific Presentations Database, an electronic database of over 42,000 research abstracts presented at ISPOR Meetings/Congresses/Conferences since 1998. For more information on submitting your presentation, please visit ISPOR Scientific Presentations Database on the ISPOR website.
Centre Convencions Internacional Barcelona (CCIB)
- All presenters are required to register for this meeting. You may register online at www.ispor.org. Register by Tuesday, 25 September 2018 for discounted rates
- For hotel reservations and additional hotel information, visit the Venue Information.
For additional information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.