Educational Symposia Opportunities during ISPOR Europe 2018
Educational Symposia are 1 hour sponsored presentations held during ISPOR Main Conference, open to at all ISPOR delegates, with no additional registration required by delegate. Symposia times are pre-set by ISPOR and offered pre-and post-event, at the beginning and end of event daily programming and during event lunch times.
The host organization chooses a subject of interest to delegates and arranges suitable speakers. The presentation topic must be related to ISPOR's mission and be a scientific discourse, not a promotion of a particular drug, product or service. The topic and speakers (which must represent more than one organization) are subject to ISPOR approval. A symposium hosting fee is charged payable to ISPOR. Continuing education accreditation is not available for Educational Symposia.
The following symposium times* are offered during the ISPOR Europe 2018:
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 17:30-18:30 - Available
- Saturday, November 10, 2018 - 18:45-19:45 - Available
- Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 17:30-18:30 - Biogen
- Sunday, November 11, 2018 - 18:45-19:45 - Analytica Laser
- Monday, November 12, 2018 - 7:30-8:30 - AstraZeneca
- Monday, November 12, 2018 - 12:45-13:45 - Syneos Health
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 7:30-8:30 - Takeda
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 12:30-13:30 - Celltrion Healthcare
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 7:30-8:30 - Analysis Group
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 12:15-13:15 - Available
*To be confirmed based on availability