Poster Presentation Information
POSTER PRESENTATIONS DISPLAY HOURS:
|Session||Set-Up:||Poster Display Hours:||Poster Author Discussion Hour:||Dismantle:|
|SESSION I – SUNDAY, 9 SEPTEMBER||12:15PM - 12:30PM||12:30PM - 7:30PM||6:30PM - 7:30PM||7:30PM|
|SESSION II – MONDAY, 10 SEPTEMBER||8:15AM - 8:30AM||8:30AM - 1:30PM||12:30PM - 1:30PM||1:30PM|
|SESSION III – MONDAY, 10 SEPTEMBER||2:15PM - 2:30PM||2:30PM - 7:30PM||6:30PM - 7:30PM||7:30PM|
|SESSION IV – TUESDAY, 11 SEPTEMBER||8:15AM - 8:30AM||8:30AM - 1:45PM||12:45PM - 1:45PM||1:45PM|
- All posters MUST follow the format below:
- Abstract title and authors (top area of board)
- Subtitles (should correspond to abstract submission)
- Illustrations, charts, tables, lettering, and drawings must be readable from a distance of at least 3 feet
- Poster should be vertical presentation ONLY
- The poster area (including floor) must remain clean and clear of tubes.
- ISPOR is not responsible for any materials left on display after the listed dismantle time.
- If you wish to withdraw your abstract, the presenting author can log into their Speaker's Corner and select the abstract they wish to withdraw. This will lead to the editing module for that abstract, and the presenting author may elect to withdraw their poster from this webpage. Please note, the presenting author will receive the link to the editing module via email and will be the only person with access to this editing module; all authors should speak with their presenting author in order to complete this request.
- You are encouraged to upload your poster presentation to the ISPOR Scientific Presentations Database, an electronic database of over 42,000 research abstracts presented at ISPOR Meetings/Congresses/Conferences since 1998. For more information on submitting your presentation, please visit ISPOR Scientific Presentations Database.
- Members of the press may attend all presentations (plenary sessions, issue panels, workshops, and forums) at the ISPOR 8th Asia Pacific Conference and interview attendees and speakers provided that they identify themselves in their professional capacity (as press). Attendees are able to speak with members of the press in a personal capacity, but may not speak “on behalf of ISPOR.” Attendees are not obligated to speak to the press and have the right to refuse the request. Any questions or issues should be immediately brought to the attention of Betsy Lane, Director and Chief Marketing & Communications Officer by email.
- Contributed research presenters at ISPOR Annual International Meeting or European Congress or biennial Asia Pacific or Latin America Conferences issuing press releases relating to their contributed research presentation are required to abide by the ISPOR Press Release Embargo Policy
Keio Plaza, Tokyo
- All presenters are required to register for this conference. You may register online at www.ispor.org. Register by Tuesday, 17 July 2018 for discounted rates.
- For hotel reservations and additional hotel information, visit the Hotel & Venue Information
For additional information please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.