EDUCATIONAL SYMPOSIA & FORUMS OPPORTUNITIES DURING ISPOR ASIA PACIFIC 2018
Tokyo, Japan – 8-11 September 2018
Educational Symposia are 1 hour sponsored presentations held during ISPOR Main Conference, open to at all ISPOR delegates, with no additional registration required by delegate. Symposia times are pre-set by ISPOR and offered pre-and post-event, at the beginning and end of event daily programming and during event lunch times.
The host organization chooses a subject of interest to delegates and arranges suitable speakers. The presentation topic must be related to ISPOR's mission and be a scientific discourse, not a promotion of a particular drug, product or service. The topic and speakers (which must represent more than one organization) are subject to ISPOR approval. A symposium hosting fee is charged payable to ISPOR. Continuing education accreditation is not available for Educational Symposia.
The following symposium times* are offered during the ISPOR Asia Pacific 2018:
- Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 5:30PM-6:30PM - Merck Serono Co. Ltd.
- Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 6:45PM-7:45PM - Pfizer Japan Inc.
- Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 8:00PM-9:00PM - MSD
- Monday, September 10, 2018 - 7:15AM-8:15AM - Analysis Group
- Monday, September 10, 2018 - 12:00PM-1:00PM - Eli Lilly & Company
- Monday, September 10, 2018 - 1:15PM-2:15PM - Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co .Ltd
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 7:15AM-8:15AM - Abbott
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 12:15PM-1:15PM - Amgen, Inc.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 1:30PM-2:30PM - Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
*To be confirmed based on availability