What Does an ISPOR International Meeting Offer?
ISPOR is recognized globally as the leading educational and scientific organization for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) and its use in health care decisions. If you want to meet people in the health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) field, discuss the latest trends, and learn from the experts, attend ISPOR Baltimore!
IThe ISPOR International Meeting features three thought-provoking plenary sessions and more than 2,100 presentations in the form of workshops, issue panels, forums, symposia, and podium and poster presentations on innovative research methods, health policy development using outcomes research, patient preferences, real-world data, and clinical-, economic-, and patient-reported outcomes.
IIn addition, ISPOR offers a series of pre-Meeting short (training) courses on trending topics in the HEOR field. ISPOR short courses range from introductory to advanced and are taught by leading experts in the field, with many incorporating group exercises and hands-on training opportunities!
The ISPOR scope and sphere of influence comprises the international HEOR community: global leaders, policy makers, regulators, researchers, academicians, payers, decision makers, patients, and patient groups. This multistakeholder group is invested in using science and research to make better health care decisions. The diversity in work environments and international scope of attendance provide excellent networking opportunities and stimulating discussions and debate.
- Learn about different and innovative applications in the conduct and use of HEOR.
- Engage with recognized global experts in the field.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Share your research and ideas with other ISPOR members in an open and objective environment.
- Stay current on emerging trends in health care.
- Advance your career by being and active participant (e.g., attend an ISPOR Short Course or network with recognized leaders in HEOR).