ISPOR Code of Ethics 2017 (4th Edition)
The Code of Ethics 2017 (4th Edition) Summary Points are located on pages 1238 – 1240.
The citation is: Santos J, Palumbo F, Molsen-David E et al. ISPOR Code of Ethics 2017 (4th Edition) Value Health 2017; (20) 1227-1242.
EDITORIAL: Next Edition of the ISPOR Code of Ethics: Is It Setting Us up for the Era of Digitized Health Care?
Brigitta Monz, MD, MPH, MA Ethics in Medicine, Global Head Real World Data Science - Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Ophthalmology & Neuroscience, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Basel, Switzerland
- Francis Palumbo, PhD, Esq.,Professor and Executive Director, Center on Drugs & Public Policy, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, Bethesda, MD, USA
- Jessica Santos, PhD, Global Compliance and Quality Director, Kantar Health, Cambridge, Wales, UK
- Louise Binder, Health Policy Consultant, Save Your Skin Foundation, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Michael Drummond, PhD, Co-Editor-in-Chief, Value in Health and Professor, Health Economics, Centre for Health Economics, University of York, Heslington, York, England, UK
- Anita Ho, PhD, Associate Professor, Director of Undergraduate Medical Ethics Curriculum, Centre for Biomedical Ethics, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Bill Marder, PhD, Chief Data Strategist, IBM Watson Health, Cambridge, MA, USA
- William McGhan, PharmD, PhD, Professor, University of the Sciences, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Elizabeth Molsen-David, RN, Director, Scientific & Health Policy Initiatives, ISPOR, Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
- Louise Parmenter, PhD, MSc, Vice President, Global Head Operations, Epidemiology & Outcomes Research, QuintilesIMS, Reading, UK
- Gurmit Sandhu, Patient Advocacy Specialist, Gurmit Sandhu Consulting GmbH, Basel, Switzerland
- Asrul A. Shafie, PhD, RPh, Associate Professor, University Sains Malaysia, Member of National Good Governance of Medicine Policy and member of Ethics Board in Malaysia, Minden, Malaysia
- David Thompson, PhD, Editor-in-Chief, Value & Outcomes Spotlight and Senior Vice President, Real World Evidence Consulting, inVentivHealth, Burlington, MA, USA
- Richard J. Willke, PhD, Chief Science Officer, ISPOR, Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
- All ISPOR members and Regional Chapters members were invited to review and submit comments on the final draft of the ISPOR Code of Ethics 2017. In addition, the task force presented their work for comment during forum presentations at an ISPOR International Meeting and a European Congress.
New Issues & Emerging Trends In HEOR: Revising the ISPOR Code of Ethics
1 November 2016 – 19th Annual European Congress, Forum Presentation, Vienna, Austria
Issues to Address in Revising the ISPOR Code of Ethics
May 2016 – 21st Annual International Meeting, Forum Presentation, Washington, DC, USA
Task Forces Index