New! The ISPOR Mongolia Chapter organized a one-day workshop entitled “Pharmacoeconomic analysis, Outcomes Research for Health Professionals, Decision-makers in the Pharmaceutical System of Mongolia” for health professionals and decision-makers in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors on 28 May, 2016. The workshop was held in the School of Pharmacy and Biomedicine, Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences, Ulaanbaatar. All speakers were the ISPOR Mongolia Chapter members who came from various institutions including Professor Ganbat Byambaa, Chapter President, Health Department of Ulaanbaatar, Professor Undram Lkhagva, Professor Tsetsegmaa Sanjjav, Associate Professor Munkh-Erdene Luvsan, and Dr.Gereltuya Dorj from Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences, and Dr. Batbayar Ankhbayar, Ministry of Finance, Mongolia.
New! The Chapter members Dr. Dorj G., et al, attended and contributed to five international meetings:
1. Current Management and Associated Risks of Pediatric Patients Diagnosed with Community-Acquired Pneumonia (CAP) in Mongolia. American Thoracic Society 2016 International Conference, May 13-18, 2016, San Francisco.
2. Pharmaceutical HTA and Drug Reimbursement Process in Mongolia. Health Technology Assessment International, Annual Meeting, Tokyo, Japan, 10-14 May, 2016. https://issuu.com/htai/docs/tokyo-htai_abstracts_20160512-may13
3. The Assessment of the Implementation of the National Strategy on Antimicrobial Resistance and Rational Use of Antibiotics in Mongolia. European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID), Amsterdam Holland, 9-12 April, 2016.
4. Influence of Air Pollution on Some Pregnancy Outcomes and Burden of Pneumonia on Children under Five Years Old in Mongolia. ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, Vienna, Austria http://www.ispor.org/Event/ProgramList/2016Vienna?type=Poster
5. Prospective Study of The Incidence, Nature and Causes of Dispensing Errors in Community Pharmacies of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. ISPOR 7th Asia-Pacific Conference, Singapore, 3-6 September, 2016 http://www.ispor.org/Event/ProgramList/2016Singapore?type=Poster&sess=I&acode=PHP
The ISPOR Mongolia Chapter also held workshops and discussion meetings with various stakeholders, conducted online interactive lessons for clinicians and community during the Antimicrobial Resistance Awareness Week, 11-14 November, 2016.
Dr. Gereltuya Dorj, President-Elect of the ISPOR Mongolia Chapter proudly announced the publication of the Mongolian ISPOR Book of Terms at the Asia Consortium Business Meeting during ISPOR 20th Annual International Meeting in Philadelphia, PA, USA. The book was translated by chapter members. For information, please contact chapter president, Professor Ganbat Byambaa, email@example.com.
|President||Ganbat Byambaa, MD, MPH, MHSM, PhD|
Contact InformationISPOR Mongolia Regional Chapter Office