News! On October 7, ISPOR India-Mumbai Chapter President, Dr. Amit Dang, presented at the seminar at Bombay College of Pharmacy (BCP), Kalina, Vidyanagari, India. The following are the topics of Dr. Dang's presentations:
News!ISPOR India-Mumbai Chapter co-organized
Congratulations to Dr. Amit Dang, President of ISPOR India-Mumbai Chapter! Dr. Dang has received “Young Global Leader Award” (2017) from “Global Leaders Foundation” on February 17, 2017 at FICCI, New Delhi, India.
Dr. Amit Dang took plenary lecture on “Patient Engagement in Healthcare Decision Making” and “The Importance of Patient Empowerment w.r.t Generic Medicines” at International Conference on “New Insights of Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacoeconomics”, 17-18 Feb, 2017, Chalapathi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India
Dr. Amit Dang attended the inaugural ceremony of Andhra Pradesh Medical Tech Zone, a new chapter in India’s medical device manufacturing growth Story, at Visakhapatnam, on August 19, 2016.
Dr. Amit Dang delivered a lecture on “HEOR – Industry, Academia and Career Perspective” at the 2nd convention of the Indian Association of colleges of Pharmacy and the Indian congress of Pharmacy practice 2016, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
Posters presented by ISPOR India-Mumbai members at conferences
1. Patient Centric Clinical Trials – The Future of Clinical Trials at 9th Annual Conference of ISCR: Clinical Research, Jan’ 8 to Jan’ 9, 2016) at Trident hotel, BKC, Mumbai.
2. Analysis of Clinical Trials Registry of India (CTRI): Retrospective Versus Prospective Studies at ISCR Conference, 9-11 Feb, 2017, Trident Hotel, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
3. Cardiovascular Safety of Saxagliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Systematic Review And Meta-analysis at ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, 29 October-2 November 2016, Vienna, Austria
4. Safety Profile of Daclizumab for the Treatment of Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis: A Systematic Review and Meta Analysis at ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, 29 October-2 November 2016, Vienna, Austria
5. Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Risperidone for the Treatment of Schizophrenia at ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, 29 October-2 November 2016, Vienna, Austria
6. Mepolizumab for the Treatment of Chronic Asthma. A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trials at ISPOR 7th Asia-Pacific Conference, May 3-6, 2016, Singapore.
7. Efficacy and Safety of Dulaglutide in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials at ISPOR 21st Annual International Meeting, May 21-25, 2016, Washington, DC, USA.
8. Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Briakinumab, a Fully Human Interleukin 12/23 Monoclonal Antibody, for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis at ISPOR 21st Annual International Meeting, May 21-25, 2016, Washington, DC, USA.
9. Investigating the Value of Omalizumab in the Treatment of Severe Persistent Allergic Asthma: A Systematic Review of Cost- Effectiveness Studies at ISPOR 21st Annual International Meeting, May 21-25, 2016, Washington, DC, USA.
10. Current Pharmacological Treatment Options and Management of Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS): An Updated Systematic Review at 1st National Conference on Health Technology Assessment, 22nd January 2016 at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India.
|President||Amit Dang, MD Pharmacology|
|President-Elect||Mahendra Rai, M. Pharm|
|Treasurer||Vinod Nayak, Master in Social Work|
|Secretary||Akash Khobragade, MD Pharmacology|
|Director||Richa Goyal, M. Pharm|
|Director||Sunil Singh, MBA Healthcare Administration|
Contact InformationISPOR India-Mumbai Regional Chapter Office