What is Pharmaceutical Pricing?
It consists of a number of elements including:
- Understanding, defining, documenting, communicating and eventually capturing the value of a product in its specific therapeutic positioning.
- Finding the optimal balance between patient access and the financial imperatives that normally govern economic life in the context of global competition.
- Navigating different national rules, in a world in which interconnected procedures link the price of a drug in a given country to the price of the same drug in other countries.
- Appreciating how applicable rules and contracting in different health systems influence visible list prices and how these may differ from net prices actually cashed in by drug manufacturers and distributors.
ISPOR Pharmaceutical Pricing Info and Resources
How you’ll benefit:
- Learn pharmaceutical and biotech pricing in the context of different health systems, from both a theoretical and a practical perspective.
- Engage with renowned experts in the field.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Share experiences, ideas, and developments in an open, objective environment./li>
- Advance your career by participating in an ISPOR In-Person Training Program.
- Stay current on latest trends in pharmaceutical and biotech pricing.
Who should Attend:
- Those who need to build / expand their knowledge of pricing, reimbursement and market access in various healthcare systems.
- Those who are willing to get ready to design and coordinate global / regional pricing strategies addressing differences of key payer categories and health systems
- Those who have the responsibility to prepare models and dossiers for global / regional health technology assessments and pricing and reimbursement applications
- Those who want to stay abreast of the latest developments in pharmaceutical and biotech pricing
- Those who are willing to consider all key stakeholders’ perspectives when discussing pharmaceutical and biotech pricing