Who should attend:
- Those who need to build / expand their knowledge of pricing, reimbursement and market access in various healthcare systems.
- Those who are willing to get ready to design and coordinate global / regional pricing strategies addressing differences of key payer categories and health systems
- Those who have the responsibility to prepare models and dossiers for global / regional health technology assessments and pricing and reimbursement applications
- Those who want to stay abreast of the latest developments in pharmaceutical and biotech pricing
- Those who are willing to consider all key stakeholders’ perspectives when discussing pharmaceutical and biotech pricing
How you’ll benefit:
- Learn pharmaceutical and biotech pricing in the context of different health systems, from both a theoretical and a practical perspective.
- Engage with renowned experts in the field.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Share experiences, ideas, and developments in an open, objective environment.
- Advance your career by participating in an ISPOR In-Person Training Program.
- Stay current on latest trends in pharmaceutical and biotech pricing.
- Gain and consolidate a basic understanding of the key terminology and issues involved in pharmaceutical and biotech pricing decisions;
- List the tools and the methodologies available to build, document and communicate product value, including issues, information and processes employed (including pricing research);
- Explain the role of health economics and the contribution that it may bring to the development of successful pricing, reimbursement and market access strategies;
- Describe the differences across various health systems and how these should be considered when shaping pricing decisions;
- Recognize how payers in different health systems assess pricing of pharmaceutical and biotech products and how this affects reimbursement decisions and market access;
- Discuss and test – in the context of practical exercises and case study discussions – the concepts learnt and apply them to different therapeutic areas and product categories.