Who should attend:
- Those who lead clinical development programs and need to understand the role of PROs in those programs
- Those who wish to develop new PRO measures or adapt existing PRO measures.
- Those who use PRO measures in clinical research that informs clinical decision making and/or reimbursement
- Those who fund or sponsor the development and analysis of PRO measures
How You’ll benefit:
- Learn how PROs are conceptualized, developed, evaluated, and used most effectively in clinical research.
- Engage with renowned experts in the field.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Share experiences, ideas, and developments in an open, engaging environment.
- Advance your career by participating in an ISPOR In-Person Training Program.
- Stay current on theoretical and methodological developments in PRO assessment.
- Determine the type of PRO measure(s) needed to answer your research question.
- Describe the characteristics of a high-quality PRO measure.
- Understand the process used to develop high-quality measures of PROs.
- Learn how different qualitative research methods are used to inform PRO measure development.
- Learn how Classical Test Theory and Item Response Theory are used to construct and evaluate PRO measures.
- Know how to read and interpret studies in support of the reliability and validity of measures.
- Understand best practices for designing, conducting, and analyzing clinical research studies that include PRO measures.