Abstract Submission Information
ACCESS To ABSTRACT SUBMISSION Opens:
MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2017
Submit Abstract or Proposal
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2018
THURSDAY, MARCH 1, 2018
- All research abstract, workshop and issue panel proposal submissions and presentations must be in English.
- All research abstract, workshop and issue panel proposal submissions and presentations must not promote any product or service.
- Expenses associated with the submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- Meeting registration is required for all presenters.
- The presenters of research are required to disclose financial support. Abstract review will NOT be based on this information.
- Research abstract, workshop and issue panel proposal submissions, excluding title and author information, should be no longer than 300 words.
- The use of tables and graphs in your research abstract submission, workshop or issue panel proposals, are not allowed.
- Generic names should be used for technologies (drugs, devices), not trade names.
- A research abstract that was accepted for another meeting and copyright has been transferred cannot be submitted to an ISPOR meeting.
- Research presented at a previous ISPOR meeting is not allowed.
- Multiple abstracts on the same study are discouraged.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXAMPLES
2018 Baltimore home »