Abstract Submission Information
Abstract Submission Opens:
MONDAY, 23 JANUARY 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline:
THURSDAY, 23 MARCH 2017
Abstract Acceptance Notification:
MONDAY, 8 MAY 2017
- All research abstract, workshop and issue panel proposal submissions and presentations may be in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
- All research abstract, workshop and issue panel proposal submissions and presentations must not promote any product or service.
- Expenses associated with the submission and presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- International Meeting registration is required for all presenters.
- The presenters of research are required to disclose financial support. Abstract review will NOT be based on this information.
- Research abstract, workshop and issue panel proposal submissions, excluding title and author information, should be no longer than 300 words.
- The use of tables and graphs in your research abstract submission, workshop or issue panel proposals, or case studies are not allowed.
- Generic names should be used for technologies (drugs, devices), not trade names.
- A research abstract, that was submitted to another meeting and copyright transferred, is not allowed.
- Research presented at a previous ISPOR meeting is not allowed.
- Multiple abstracts on the same study are discouraged.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXAMPLES