Institutional Council Mission
The ISPOR Institutional Council supports the mission of ISPOR as a scientific and educational society. The purpose of the council is to proactively:
- Promote the development of the fields of pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research globally
- Promote the informed application and communication of pharmacoeconomics and outcomes research results in health care decision making
- Promote enhancement of the quality of research by institutional members
- Promote, support, and actively contribute to ISPOR as a premier scientific and professional society.
- Act as an advisory body to the ISPOR board, providing a forward-looking perspective.
The Institutional Council is an official entity within ISPOR and will not publicly take positions
outside of ISPOR or use ISPOR’s name, except with the explicit consent of the ISPOR Board.