International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
Mission: The mission of ISPOR is to increase the efficiency, effectiveness, and fairness of health care to improve health. español » عربي » 中文 » Русский
» português » polski
La misión de ISPOR es de fomentar la eficiencia, la efectividad y la equidad en los cuidados de la salud, para mejorar la salud.
هي زيادة الكفاءة ، الفاعلية و العدالة في استخدام موارد الرعاية الصحية لتحسين الصحة
效率, 有效性, 公平性
– это повышение дееспособности, эффективности и спрaведливости в здравохранении для улучшения здоровья населения.
A missão da ISPOR é aumentar a eficiência, eficácia e equidade dos cuidados à saúde para melhorar a saúde.
Misją ISPOR jest zwiększenie skuteczności, efektywności i uczciwości opieki zdrowotnej w celu poprawy ochrony zdrowia.
Vision: ISPOR is recognized globally as the authority for outcomes research and its use in health care decisions towards improved health.
Scope: The ISPOR scope and sphere of influence includes outcomes researchers, health technology developers and assessors, regulators, health economists, health care policy makers, payers, providers, patients, populations, and society as a whole.
Overview: PowerPoint Presentation on ISPOR Resources » English
Objectives: The society serves the public interest by the following means:
- provides a forum to facilitate the interchange of scientific knowledge in pharmacoeconomics/health economics and patient health outcomes,
- facilitates and encourages communications among the research community, health care professionals, and other research, regulatory, and educational groups, the communications media and the general public by educating public and private agencies on the usefulness of research in pharmacoeconomic and patient outcomes assessment,
- acts as a resource in forming public policy relevant to the pharmacoeconomics/health economics, health care outcomes assessment, and related issues of public concern,
- promotes the science of pharmacoeconomics/health economics by providing services as may be appropriate to advance pharmacoeconomic and outcomes research and educational activities,
- represents the science of pharmacoeconomics/health economics and outcomes assessment before public and governmental bodies by: a) seeking important issues concerning health care interventions as they relate to pharmacoeconomics/health economics and health care outcomes; b) making available the results of pharmacoeconomics/health economics analysis and health care outcomes studies concerning these issues; c) developing scientifically-based input (evidence) for public policy decisions dealing with these issues; d) providing this evidence and data to governmental bodies and other public entities
- provides recognition of individual achievement in the field of pharmacoeconomics/health economics and outcomes research,
- fosters career growth and the development of individuals involved in pharmacoeconomic and outcomes research and application of this research.