Symposia are sponsored presentations given during the 3 ISPOR meetings held each year (annual North America and Europe, and alternating biennial Asia-Pacific and Latin America meetings). Symposia are open to all ISPOR delegates. The host organization chooses a subject of interest to delegates and arranges suitable speakers. The presentation topic must be related to ISPOR’s mission and be a scientific discourse, not a promotion of a particular drug, product or service. The topic and speakers (which must represent more than one organization) are subject to ISPOR approval. Symposia times are offered pre-and post-event, at the beginning and end of event daily programming and during event lunch times. Symposia are not part of continuing education accreditation offered at ISPOR International Meetings and ISPOR European Congresses. A symposium fee is payable, pricing from $10,000 for biennial Asia-Pacific and Latin America Conferences, from $12,000 for annual North America, and from € 9,500 for annual European events.
Meeting profile of attendees
Educational Symposia at Previous ISPOR Meetings
Reservations Symposium reservations can be made up to 4 years in advance of each meeting. To ensure that a variety of organizations have the opportunity to host symposia at ISPOR events, an organization may make advanced reservations to host a symposium for up to 2 consecutive meetings (eg 2011 International Meeting and 2012 International Meeting), but can only make a reservation for the 3rd consecutive meeting 10 months prior to that event, subject to availability.
Symposium Opportunities for 2013 - 2014
Advanced Symposium Opportunities
- 18th Annual International Meeting, May 18-22, 2013, New Orleans, LA, USA
- 4th Latin America Conference, 12-14 September 2013, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 16th Annual European Congress, 2-6 November 2013, Dublin, Ireland
- 19th Annual International Meeting, May 31-June4, 2014, Montreal, QC, Canada
- 6th Asia-Pacific Conference, 6-9 September 2014, Beijing, China
- 17th Annual European Congress, 8-12 November 2014, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
For information on availability in future years please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org